Valentines Day 2014 wishes SMS, Valentines Day Wishes Messages

Saturday, January 18, 2014 | comments

Valentine Day is an observed in many countries. People celebrate Valentine Day in a Different Beautiful way in different countries. On this Day people purchase a gifts, greeting cards, flowers choclate for their dear once and loved once. Valentine's Day symbols are the heart and love. It is a perfect time to with best Valentine Day 2014 with special best Valentine Day Wishes SMS and Messages. free check out the happy Valentine Day 2014 wishes SMS and Messages in hindi or English and wish your loved once.

Yaadon ki barsaat liye
Duaaon ki soghat liye
Dil ki gehrayee se
Chand ki roshnai se
Pholon k kaghaz per
Aap k liye sirf 3 lafz
“I LOVE YOU”
"Happy Valentines Day 2014"
-------
Teri har ada mohabbat si lagti hai
Ek pal ki judayi sadiyoun si lagti hai
Pehle nahin socha tha ab sochne laga hoon
Zindagi ke har lamhe mein teri zaroorat si lagti hai
-----
Dil ki basti ko wairana na banay rakhna.
Kuch na ho to yadon ko sajay rakhna Mulakaton ka na sahe.
Hum say jaisy b ho koi rishta banay rakhna.
Happy Valentines Day..!!
---
Making relation is very simple
but keeping it is very difficult..
If I fail anytime,
give me grace marks n promote
me cause I dnt want2 lose u.
----
My eyes are hurting because I can't see you.
My arms are empty because I can't hold you.
My lips are cold because I can't kiss you.
And my heart is breaking because I'm not with you.
Happy Valentines Day!
-----
Phones without signal,
Facebook without friends,
YouTube without music.
These are all strange,
but none of them are as weird
as ME without U !
Happy Valentines Day !
------
So many times
I thought I'd never
Find someone to love me
The way I needed to be loved
Then you came in my life and
Showed me what true love really is...
Happy Valentine's Day!
----
Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream…
love is 1 word and everything in between…
love is a fairytale come true…
I found love when I found you.
Happy valentines day 2014
----
Friendship is the most beautiful word ever invented.
One may even lose love at some point of time in life,
but a true friend will be by your side forever.
Happy Valentines day.
----
Jab samne hote ho tum ..
Na jane kyo hosh kho baith the hai hum..
Milti hai nazar jab jab tumse..
Sab kuch bhul jate hai hum..
Hoti hai tu itne kareeb..
Phir bhi dil ki baat kehne se ruk jate hum…
happy valentines day.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Valentine's Day 2014: Wishes Ideas, Greeting Cards, Wallpapers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template | More Trick | IVY Themes
Proudly powered by Blogger